PaperCut will automatically monitor and manage your organizations printing and copying. Get ready to gain control over your business’s printing costs and environmental impact. Not only can you analyze print jobs over the print server, but you can also apply rules to enforce printing policies.
One of the first steps is determining which version of this print management software your organization will need – NG or MF. PaperCut NG is a simple and cost effective print tracking and control solution. However, you may want to consider PaperCut MF – it includes all of the same features of PaperCut NG plus it includes the ability to track information regarding copy, fax, and scan via hardware-level integration.
Not sure which version might be best for your organization? Take a look at some of the benefits of PaperCut MF below and then contact a PaperCut Certified Professional at Governor by calling (313) 441-4600.
Benefits of PaperCut MF:
• Control costs for every copy, print, scan, and fax
• Centrally manage MFDs/printers and users from a simple web interface
• Report and recover costs by user, department, project, cost center, device, and function
• Secure access via login, ID number, or access card
• Enforce responsible use via rules, limits, and popup notifications
• Enable secure print release and Find-Me printing
• Vendor neutral supporting all major operating systems and devices